Hack Dynasty RD2: RE-Invisioned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Empty Barren Wasteland

Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Empty Barren Wasteland - Page 2 Empty Re: Empty Barren Wasteland

Post by Yoku Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:15 am

The oroboros symbol appeared as Greed gated in. It quickly shrunk into a smaller version on his right hand.

"Hmm" He said to himself. "I wonder whats going on here?" He was confused.
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 am

Sakido glared at the creatures that dared to intrude upon her territory. As she was about to move and destroy them, she was distracted by a noise from the side. The other creature had apparenly survived her attack. Turning from the creature that appeared to almost be defeated already, Sakido prepared a spell to cast at the other two. She didn't notice the newest entrant.

"Um. Class? Strategy? Well I have this...." Buwaro said as he stood up before pulling a fairly large claymore from the Scabbard that hung almost straight down the middle of his back. Holding it awkwardly, he looked to Aqu "So, what should I do with it?"
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:26 am

"Looks like that thing's preparing a magic skill." Think, think, think! "It'll be a ranged spell, which means that it should have a weak point somewhere near the center... stab downward into that. The backlash will knock us around but we'll survive. Then... just go berserk on it, I guess." Mora also seemed to have a sword, so she hoped that he'd heard her. She was too busy getting ready to attack as soon as the magic attack passed to worry about the new player who had come in. "Got it?"
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 am

"What the heck is going on?" He asked. He didn't want to get caught in the middle and he didn't want to fight girls so he turned around and gated out, the oroboros showing again.

Greed has gated out.
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:58 am

Sakido glared at the creatures before it as she cast her spell. Two tornadoes spun out from each paw, both flying towards the creatures at high speed. She made ready to follow soon after.

Buwaro looked at the tornadoes that were coming at him with wide eyes. Hoping that the girl knew what she was talking about Buwaro ran forward, sword pointed forward. Come on, work, work, please work as he thought this he closed his eyes and tryed to will the attack to break the spell. Unknowingly this activated Buwaro's skill, Demon Strike, which caused him to slash through the tornado twice, breaking the spell. "Ahhhh!!!" he yelled as he flailed his arms about before crashing.

Of course, this wasn't the end, the stream of wind that the tornado consisted of split into two, part of it hitting Buwaro and knocking him back past Aqu, and the other half hitting the second tornado, breaking its spell as well.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:04 am

"Not bad, kid!" Aquroya said. It hadn't been quite as neat as she'd hoped, but it had been two tornadoes. That hadn't been anticipated and he'd reacted well. Now, it was her turn. She raced forward with her fans and stabbed at the monster's eyes, using her swift speed and mobility to reach. After all, the eyes were everything's weak point.
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:20 am

The Sakido was able to move before Aquroya had fully struck, although her fans still scored across an ear. Further enraged by the nerve of this creature Sakido grabbed Aquroya out of the air, slammed her head into the others, threw her to the ground, and prepared to stomp on the creature

Buwaro got up, miraculously without impaling himself, and ran towards Sakido before swinging at her. She was able to dodge easily, but this caused her to step back instead of stomp.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:22 am

"Ouch..." Aquroya groaned. "Not the smartest plan of action. Looks like I'm down for the count..."
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:24 am

Yoku gated in

A light shone from the gate area. In the light, stood Yoku. "Hmm" He said to himself. "Seems to be a fight going on" He grinned. "Just what I like to see." He walked over to a corner and sat down.
    [Didn't want to do something stupid...]
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:33 am

Sakido stepped forward, over Aquroya, swepting her arm across Buwaro, knocking the sword from his grasp and him backwards. She heard something else near and turned her head to see another creature intruding. She beared her teeth at him, her tail whipping behind her.

Buwaro flew backwords, yet again. As he landed and slowly stood up, he saw that the Sakido was looking in another direction. Looking himself, he saw a new player and so yelled "Hurry run!!"

((your about to either die or run. Aquroya was really the only one that stood a chance))
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 am

Mora looked around him. "Maybe going AFK was a bad idea..." His face showed his fear, but he noticed other players now. "Well... I can't be penalized for dying once in the game..." He began whistling loudly for the monster's attention. "Hey you! Over here! Come get me!" As he finished he was prepared to run.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:21 pm

"Dammit, kid," Aquroya grimaced. Sure, he was drawing attention to himself on purpose. But that didn't mean that she was about to let him get killed. It's distracted. I've got one shot at this. Aquroya rose as quickly as she could with fuzzy vision and stabbed one of her fans up into the sole of the monster's foot, hoping that it would lift off of her. If it did, she would recover her fan and try once again for the eyes when she got a clear shot.

Last edited by Aquroya on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:47 am

Surrounded on all sides now, Sakido feels a sharp pain in her foot. She immediately jumped into the air and spread her wings, flying above the level the players could reach. The fan fell off of her as she launched. As she flew she selected her next target. The farthest from the others, this player would fall easily. She immediately dropped down out of the sky, flying down at her target. There was no escape since he had already cornered himself. She crashed into him, slamming him into the corner, claws digging into him, almost killing him with the single hit.

The Sakido has inflicted a Critical On Yoku!

Buwaro rushed towards Aqu as the Sakido was circling about "Are you all right?! We need to get out of here!" he yelled. He then looked up as he heard something moving through the air. He saw the Sakido crash into the other player he hadn't seen before. Turning back to Aqu he said "We really need to get out of here"
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:38 am

Aquroya collected her fan. "What, and quit now? Do you have any healing items?" Sure, it was a losing battle, but that didn't mean she could just run away and expect her honor to stay intact.
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:35 am

Mora stared at the creature soaring through the sky. His distraction obviously hadn't worked, so he sprinted over to Aquroya. "Aqu, we need to leave! Please!" He was sure she wouldn't listen, but he wouldn't dare leave her behind.
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 am

"GAAA" Yoku shouted as the creature dug its claws into him. "What was that for?" He asked. He jumped back, completely wounded. "I shouldn't of even come here"
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:37 am

((sorry, Just got back >_>))

Sakido pulled back, now on both arms and legs to compensate for the damaged foot. She then jumped forward again, again crushing him into the wall he had jumped back into. The already severely damaged player would now die. ((basically you can try and stab her, but your still going to be dead at the end of your turn))

Buwaro continued to plead with the female, even as the other player joined in "No, I don't have any items, whatever they are. But we need to leave before we get killed. Theres no point in fighting a fight your obviously going to lose!"
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:40 am

"There is," Aquroya said, fixing him with a hard stare. "For honor." She folded out her fans again. "If my life is the price that I must pay, then it will be so. But I will not run as a coward." It was only a virtual death after all. While the monster was distracted with the other player, she charged. "Lateral Strike!"
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:41 am

Yoku held his chest, blood coming slowly.
    "H-H-How do you s-s-supose we do that?" He asked, stuttering. He could barely stand. He looked at the monster before collapsing backward.

Yoku has died
    Yoku has been ported to the Omicron Server
    [Is the thing / girl thing holding YOku against the wall or something? Or is it Mora]

Last edited by Yoku on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:54 am

Mora watched Aqu, then drew his blades. "Ok, then I'll stand my ground... Bring it on!" He watched Aqu's quick movements.

(@Yoku: I think it was you, seeing as how I was hiding behind Aqu.)
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:26 am

After Sakido got hit on her wing by Aqu's strike, she roared in rage and whipped her tail out randomly behind her, hitting Aqu in the leg. She then spun around and growled at the players.

Buwaro stood frozen to the spot as the girl attacked the Sakido. Why did she continue to fight if she was going just to die?
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 am

"Damn!" Aquroya screeched, crouching into the ground. Her leg wasn't going to move any time soon. She'd just been getting ready to use a Tornado Kick skill, but that wasn't going to work now. "It finished off that kid too quickly, I guess..." One more attack would kill her. She moved her fans into a defensive position.
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 am

Mora jumped through the air, slashing at the monster's face. "C'mon, just kill me!" He refused to let Aqu, his friend, face defeat first. He guarded his body, preparing to strike again.
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 am

All the cuts and gashes on her body was starting to tell on the Sakido. She wasn't able to pull back fast enough not to get hit. But the player in front of her was in the air, and so totally defenseless, and so, she gathered herself on her back legs and pounced on him, taking him out of the air and over Aqu and crashing him into the ground, dealing the final blow to the low level player.

Buwaro snapped out of his daze with the last attack that killed the other player. He ran forward, picking up his sword along the way, and slashed at the Sakido's face, hoping that the girl player would attack it from behind before the Sakido killed him as well.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 am

"Striking down a mother cat's kitten, eh?" There was an eerie calm in Aquroya's voice. "That leads to nothing less than a curse!" Leaving her own pain behind, she slashed with abandon at Sakido. She would die for sure, but she would work out her rage first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:58 am