Hack Dynasty RD2: RE-Invisioned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Root Town Ichigatsu

yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Root Town Ichigatsu Empty Root Town Ichigatsu

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:37 am

Recommended Level: Safe Area

The main chaos gate is in the center of a large castle.
    You gate into a large, medieval like castle. You notice a large cast of stair leading to the top of the castle. The castle is small, being of only 4 floors. Outside, you find yourself in a large, forest like area. In the middle of the forest, is a small park like area where players get together and exchange secretes, member addresses, and offline tips. Leading away from the park, is a walkway that leads to the village. In the small village, there is a Quest Shop, Weapon Shop, Magic Shop, and Item Shop.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Root Town Ichigatsu Empty Re: Root Town Ichigatsu

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:52 am

>Ten has logged in

Ten took a moment to brace himself. "Hot damn! What the hell?" Ten shouted in disbelief. "This is more intense than the M2D normally is! I almost feel like I am Ten!" He regained focus and walked towards a nearby wall. He relaxed and leaned back, waiting for the other two to arrive.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:19 am

>Sho has logged in

Sho appeared directly behind Ten. "Ah, so you're PC is Ten. I suppose your name reflects your energetic attitude." Sho said with a smile. Sho was definitely an admin, and he looked exactly like Muramasa from Bleach. "We should wait for Grey, but I'm hoping to form a party and go to Destroyed Holy Ground. Apparently, there is a key to the Net Slum Tartargata there. Myth has it that the Net Slum is a paradice for all hackers. I plan to make the Net Slum our Guild @Home." Sho said and explained to Ten in Personal Chat, so only Ten would hear him. "Here, let's exchange Member Addresses." Sho said politely as he sent some personal information.
    Sho gave Ten his MA.
    Sho recieved Ten's MA.

"There now we can keep into contact with each other, and form a party!" Sho said happily as he waited for Ten's reaction.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:27 am

The light blue rings appeared near Sho and Ten. Appearing in them was Cross. *My character*
    "Sorry i'm late" He said.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 am

"Energetic? The hell you talking about?" Ten retorted in private chat. Rising off the wall, Ten adjusted his fedora and solemnly stated, "Grey better get here soon; I got about a half hour (subtle hint) before I know I'm going to lose my mind in this mind. Gotta meet up with a buddy anyway, said he'd show me around."

Hoping to make some small talk to pass the time, Ten looked at Sho and stated, "That's... that's some character design. How'd you plan that one out? Actually, never mind. If Grey's here, let's go."
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:32 am

Grey held up his hand as a small screen showed up.
    "Everone already has my MA, and now, we'll be forming a party to go to Destroyed Holy Grounds" He said calmly. He started to type. "It has a mysterious key, and I already know what it is, when we get there, I'll lead you to it"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 am

"Well, it seems you've read my mind, Cross. Anyway, I'll join the party." Sho said rather openly.
    Sho joined Cross' party.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 am

"Heh, sounds good to me. I'm ready for-for-for." Ten's character model began turning into static. "C nn c ion f il ng. Wh t t e h ? Wh t i g in on!?" Ten's speech was completely incomprehensible, and his character was fizzing out more and more with each second. "I'l tr ag in w en p ss i le! Stu d t l p r e r!!" And with that, Ten vanished into thin cyber-air.

>Ten has been forcefully disconnected.
    ((Sorry, my time's up faster than I thought))
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:42 am

Cross sighed. "I guess the computer couldn't keep him in much longer" He said. "We should gate out as well to see if we can update everything, we'll find the key soon"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:53 am

"Fine, I'll log out then..." Sho said calmly in a disappointed tone as he went ahead, and logged himself out of The World.

>Sho logged out of The World
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 am

Cross logged off as well, he needed to discuss some things with his brother anyway
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 pm

>Ten has logged in.

Ten suffered some disorientation at first, but managed to shrug it off. "Can't say I'll ever be a fan of that," Ten said to himself, "but I don't think I have much room to complain." He turned around and looked at the Chaos Gate. "Now, I just hope he shows up and that neither of us has been screwed."

"Woah, what's this?" Ten asked as the familiar message ding resounded in his mind. Sho's message appeared directly in front of Gordon's eyes. "That's creepy. Anyway, I've gotta move. Heading out!" he said to himself.

>Ten gated out.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:24 pm

>Sho successfully switched servers.

As Sho suddenly appeared in the Root Town, he could sense the presence of AIDA around him constantly. However, he could not pinpoint it's exact direction in the surrounding area around him. Sho was completely confused, and he had no clue what was happening. Unless, he had been lured into a trap. Occasionally, Sho would continue to feel a sharp pain in his chest. What could it be...? Sho thought, hoping to realize what was causing the problem.

(((OOC: Can we have Mister E.'s Emblem turn into AIDA that completely merges with my Epitaph, or is that too much?)))
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:25 am

[No because his emblem has no sign of AIDA in it and there will be no AIDA fusing with Epitaphs at all.]
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:31 am

(Very well, let's move on...)
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:44 am

A new white gate appears in the area near Sho and Ten. Stepping out of it was a young boy, with white hair and white eyes. He had a mysterious feel to him as he crossed his arms as he walked up to the duo.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:54 am

"Who are you?" Sho asked the newcomer calmly. He definitely was curious about the new person, and he wondered what the young boy was doing here. In any case, Sho had a feeling that this boy was a very mysterious person.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 am

"Sho, this is Grey" He said. "Remember, Cross got his character deleted, lucky enough I got the data for him put in reserve"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:14 am

"I see... That's quite a relief..." Sho said calmly as he gently blinked for a moment. "Anyway, could you give me an idea where the AIDA signals are coming from? I really want to clear up the infection, and possibly talk some sense to 'him'." Sho said and asked his brother as he showed minimal signs of anger, by tightly forming his hands into fists.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:25 am

Xea shook his head. "I don't know where he is at at the moment, but it is believed he is in an unknown server"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:35 am

"That doesn't matter right now. What does matter is telling me where the AIDA are at the moment." Sho said, hoping to get fid of the AIDA before things got even worse than they had. "Could you please tell me where it is? I can't locate them on my own." Sho asked and explained, hoping that he would tell him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:08 pm