Hack Dynasty RD2: RE-Invisioned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

@home: serpent of lore

yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

@home: serpent of lore Empty @home: serpent of lore

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:13 am

@home: serpent of lore 424px-Serpentoflore

Their @Home houses the administrator area known as the "Serpent of Lore." It is probably named that beacuse of the serpent biting its own tail at the end of the hall, thus Gate of Uroboros. The @HOME's service is short-lived, however, and when Mac Anu becomes unstable due to interference from Cubia, G.U. is forced to abandon base and Yata transfers the Serpent to Net Slum Tartarga.

The base has gone on to be connected to the @home of the neo hackers in the net slums. It is able to check on things in the world clearer than in the real world.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

@home: serpent of lore Empty Re: @home: serpent of lore

Post by Sho Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Sho quickly walked into the room, and met up with Cross. "So what's the plan? Don't worry, Ten's right behind me." Sho asked and explained calmly. Clearly, he was interested in his brother's plan. Yet, he wondered if there was a threat that they were overlooking.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 am

"It appears that Mister E. has gone into certain areas around Ichigatsu Town and has begun to infect them with AIDA" He said. "He doesn't know about this place, but its only a matter of time"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 am

Ten scuttled around Sho and placed himself about seven feet away from Sho. In his usual ignorant manner, Ten asks, "He's infectin' areas? So what the hell's happening to them?" Ten was slightly worried, despite his manners; there were a few choice customers of his he didn't want getting erased.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 am

"Well, I suppose you would like me to do the cleanup? Oh, could you analyze this item's data?" Sho asked Cross calmly.

Sho gave Cross "Mister E's Emblem"!

"Right now, it's the only info I have on E's data. I'll have more once Ichigatsu is purged of it's corruption." Sho explained calmly to Cross. Sho had a feeling that he would likely bump into Mister E, but why did he want to merge the two worlds so desperately? Sho finally decided that he would just have to ask E. "That's what I'm planning on asking him, but I'll have to find him first. Also, I would like you to stay here until you can summon Magus." Sho said to Ten, advising Ten to stay behind.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:52 am

Cross grabbed hold of Mister E.'s emblem. As he grabbed hold of it, a large cage like thing circled around him. "what the?" He asked. He was confused but whatever it was doing, it was keeping him from leaving the Serpent of Lore.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:09 am

"Cross!" Sho shouted as he placed his hand on the cage, turning it back to the symbol. "I'm sorry Cross, I had no idea it would do that." Sho apologized remorsefully. E, I'm going to make you pay... Sho thought angrily as the incident unfolded.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 am

Cross looked at him as his body began to turn gray.
    "Crap" He said. He held up his hands as they began to digitize. "He deleted my character, I have to go, I'll be back on as my backup character until we can recover this one"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:07 pm

"...I'm going to Ichigatsu..." Sho said quietly as he abruptly left the Serpent of Lore and the @home entirely. In any case, Sho had so many questions that needed to be answered by E.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content