Hack Dynasty RD2: RE-Invisioned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Harouxi-n

sorrow
    sorrow
    Level 99

Harouxi-n Empty Harouxi-n

Post by sorrow Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 am

Recommended Level: 2 and above
    Area Element: Dark

The player is gated into the front lawn of a large, creepy, old mansion. the windows are mostly cracked and broken, and every now and again the top one can be seen having somebody.... or something walk past it. the area is covered by the darkness of night. the player, or one of the players in a party are is given an old fashioned lantern when entering the area. gravestones line the front yard. the gates to the back yard are locked( until further notice) and the front doors open just as you're about to walk up and open them, as if someone is welcoming you in. the inside is the basic horror movie standars. dust, cobwebs, broken furniture, old pictures of creepy people on the wall, suits of armor and such.
    sorrow
    sorrow
    Level 99

Harouxi-n Empty Re: Harouxi-n

Post by sorrow Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:03 am

[Sorrow has gated in] the strange gate drops sorrow off. he looks around and sees nobody. he floats into the air and lands on a branch, just above one of the lanterns, then waves his hand. as he does this he becomes cloaked, the players can't see him, but he can see them. he watches the entrance carefully, watching for neovan as always.
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:05 am

Greed gated in

"Whats this area?" He asked himself as he gated in, the gray like rings fading. "Hmm" He thought. "This place looks interesting" He jumped up in a nearby tree and looked at the full moon. "Nice" He said. He jumped back down and started walking down the walkway.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 am

Aquroya has logged on/gated in

Aquroya flicked her tails into one and looked around the area. Wow, a real haunted house area, she thought. She'd never been to a real haunted house before, and though it wasn't real, she'd never been to a fake one either. She kept her fans out just in case there were any monsters lurking about. There probably were.
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 am

Greed turned around and noticed a cat like girl. He squated down and waved. "Konichiwa!" He said to her. He was grinning at her. [lol]
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:34 am

"It's night," Aquroya responded. "Konbanha." As usual, she couldn't help correcting every mistake she heard. "Enjoying yourself?"
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:45 am

"Kinda" He said. "Whats Konbanha? Konichiwa is hello in Japanese..." He looked at her again, trying to see what her greed was. He gave up after awhile because he got bored.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 am

"Konnichiha is usually how people say hello, but it's literally good day or good afternoon and used after 11 am. Konbanha is used at night," Aquroya explained. She pawed at him.
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:50 am

Greed let out a small laugh. He jumped back and looked at her. "I didn't know that" He said. He turned and saw a huge castle. [Is there a castle?] Say Mansion then.
    "It looks really old" he said to himself. He clutched his weapon tightly as he walked towards it. He looked behind him and saw that she was still there. He grinned at her again as he turned and walked foward more.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:51 am

Eh, might as well, Aquroya shrugged and followed after him. It would do her well to have someone with her in the area, even if he was only level one.
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:06 am

Greed kicked the doors to the mansion open. "Halloween-y" He thought to himself. He held out his wavemaster staff and it shone brightly, lighting the area. Pumpkins were shredded to pieces inside. "Wonder what did that" He said to the girl. "Oh yea, we haven't met before, my name is Greed" He held out his hand to shake her hand.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 am

"Aquroya," she replied coldly. "You better not think you can scare me just because we're in a haunted house. I'll kick your ass all the way back to the root town."
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:17 am

"Scary" He said sarcastically. "I don't fight women" He turned back around. "No need to be so hateful, Im here as a player for halloween" He smiled at her again, this time, not like a grimace.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:15 am

"I don't do well in groups."

(really. they pissed me off so much tonight, I don't even want my candy.)
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:03 pm

[What happened?]

"Alright" He said softly. He looked up and quickly jumped up the stairs and farther into the mansion, leaving the girl at the mansion doors.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Aquroya decided to wait outside in case anyone else came by. It would give her a good idea of how many people were in the area.

(It was fine at first but then everyone started lagging and whining and making dirty jokes while being very LOUD with no discrepency about all the little kids running around. SO ANNOYING!)

Edit: Aquroya has gated out
    Yoku
    Yoku
    Level 4

Post by Yoku Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 am

Greed felt the girl leave the mansion. "Alone" He said to himself. "I guess I should go to" He put his blades up and dull gray rings appeared around him, gating him out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:35 am