Hack Dynasty RD2: RE-Invisioned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Empty Barren Wasteland

ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Empty Barren Wasteland Empty Empty Barren Wasteland

Post by ammanas Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:34 am

Recommended Level: 5-14
    Element: Earth

The entire area seems to be just one vast cavern, hundreds of feet in radius. The spot the players gate in at is a empty plain, covered in various sizes of boulders and rocks. Along the west side the player can see large rock spires extend into the air.The area seems to be completely barren of life.

Last edited by ammanas on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Empty Barren Wasteland Empty Re: Empty Barren Wasteland

Post by ammanas Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:47 am

Buwaro woke up. After looking around and seeing no one, Buwaro laid back down, using a rock as a pillow and continued waiting. He didn't remember what he was waiting for anymore. He only remembered waiting for a very long time. And so, stayed where he was and continued waiting. He knew if he moved they would see him.
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:01 am

Mora gated in

Mora approached the only player he saw near him. "H-Hello... What is this place...?" He awaited a reply.
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 am

Buwaro jumped as someone spoke behind him. As he was about to run, he saw a different creature than he'd ever seen before. Hearing the creature speak to him, for some reason Buwaro understood it. And so he answered in this language he apparently knew. "Ah, I don't know. But I've been here all my life.... Where'd you come from, I've never seen you before!" he said, suddenly suspicious.
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:09 am

Mora smiled shyly at him. "I-I just started playing, ya know? And I was just exploring..."
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:18 am

"Playing what?" Buwaro asked, confused. Shaking his horned head, he continued "Well, this isn't a good place to explore, there are big monsters running around" he said, glancing around to make sure none had snuck up on him.
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:22 am

Mora raised an eyebrow and stares at the boy. "Playing this game... And if the monsters attack we'll beat them, oh well..."
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 am

"What... game?" he asked, standing straight up to his 6'5" height in confusion. "And I've tried fighting the monsters, I couldn't beat them...." he continued, his shoulders drooping again.

OOC: Just to make sure you know what your lookin at... >_>
    Empty Barren Wasteland 6ypcav
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 am

Mora stares at him and sighs. "I thought you looked funny..." 'He's part of the game, isn't he?' Mora thought to himself. "Ok, then if not fight, then what?"
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:38 am

At that moment, a monster dropped to the ground behind Mora. It was 10 feet tall, had large wings, a slender, mainly human shaped body and white fur. And it appeared angry, very angry.

The level 10 monster Sakido has appeared!

Buwaro looked at the monster that had dropped down behind Mora. He pointed at it for a second before he answered Mora's question. "Run!" he yelled before taking his own advice and running away.
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:40 am

Mora rolled out, nearly getting hit, and ran after the boy. "Wait up...!"
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 am

Sakido swiped at the creature that dared to enter her territory. As it rolled away, Sakido started to run awkwardly towards the escaping creatures. Her long legs made up for her awkward run

Having been doing this for a while, Buwaro ran fairly fast over the rough terrain, quickly outpacing both the creature and Mora. When he realized this, he turned around and yelled at Mora "Run faster!"
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 am

Mora then remembered he was like a cat, and started using all four legs. "This is ridiculous!" He shouted.
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 am

As both creatures outdistanced her, Sakido grew angry, no one escaped her domain! After a large jump, Sakido took off into the air, flying high above the buny creatures

Buwaro had been running towards a spire of rock that extended into the air. As he reached it, he yelled backwards "Follow me!" before he swung around the side and slid into a hole that was hidden from the sky.
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 am

Mora quickly sprinted and jumped into the hole after his new friend. "Will we be safe in here?"
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 am

Aquroya has gated in

Man, goddamn my stomach. Time to work off some stress. She removed her fans from her belt and began looking around for any monsters. I don't care if I die as long as I get to hit something.
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:14 am

Mora felt a presence and left the hiding spot at once, seeing his greatest friend in the game. "AQU!" He ran toward her, forgetting all about the monster.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:16 am

"Huh? Oh, hi, Mora," Aquroya greeted in a friendly manner (not unlike how Mia used to greet Elk, I might add). "Any good monsters around here?"
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:17 am

Sakido flew towards the spire she had seen the creatures run behind. She flew around it, only to see nothing so she continued flying, scanning the ground below her. As she moved, she saw one of the creatures sprinting away from the tower. She swooped low, slamming into his back

Buwaro was surprised as Mora left the hole and said "No!" Not going to leave him to kill himself. As he left his spot, he saw Sakido attacking him.

((post order, Aqu, Mora, me))
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:20 am

Aquroya was ashamed to admit that she was a bit frozen when she saw the monster swoop down at Mora, and was unable to pull him aside in time to stop it from slamming into his back. That did not, however, stop her from launching an assault into it as soon as she regained her ground. She knew she was four levels down from what she should be to efficiently kill the monster, and she had no healing items, but if she could stop Mora from getting killed it was worth it. "Lateral Strike!"
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:39 am

Mora felt pain from the swoop. "T-thank you for saving me... Mom..." He knelt down, unaware of the last word he'd used.
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:48 am

The Sakido growled as her wing was hit by another one of the creatures. Angry, her tail whipped around, the spikes slashing across Aqu and knocking her away. Turning back to the original creature, the Sakido grabbed both arms before swinging around and throwing him away, into a rock spire that was 30 feet away. She then turned to face the other creature.

Buwaro ran as fast as he could across the field. As he had almost reached the Sakido, Aqu was thrown at him, knocking him back a few feet before they crashed in a pile.

((and we pause here))
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:57 am

((you misspelled wasteland lol. Should I post? Ignore this if no...))

"GAH!" Aquroya yelped, holding her face. At least that'll leave some cool scars. Her HP had suffered, but not quite to the point of dying. Aware that she had been thrown into another player, she hastily stood. "Hey, what class are you? We need a strategy."
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:59 am

((Its fine, I only said to pause it because you said you were leaving. And you'd think I'd notice that.))
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:15 am

Mora struggles to get up, drawing his blade. "Nobody lays a hand on Aqu..." He snarls, watching the enemy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:30 am