Hack Dynasty RD2: RE-Invisioned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Neo Hackers Base

Mister E.
    Mister E.
    Level ^?!

Neo Hackers Base Empty Neo Hackers Base

Post by Mister E. Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:13 am

Neo Hackers Base BMW_Headquarters__Munchen_by_Andrei_Joldos

The outer area of the Neo Hackers HQ. Inside, there are places for transportation. Stand inside the transporter and you'll be in the world. It is experimental at the moment and all you can do is transport there as it is connected to the Neo Hacker's homes.

Neo Hackers Base Headquarters_by_medders

The inner area. Only members of Neo Hackers is able to view this room.

Neo Hackers Base The_Projector

This is the projector in the center of the room. Around it are chairs which are for each member. You can keep tabs with The World here, edit the area by looks only, and keep tabs on users.

Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Neo Hackers Base Empty Re: Neo Hackers Base

Post by Sho Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Kyouga materialized on the teleportation pad and walked over to his monitor. He was curious as to how it was possible that AIDA could be completely controlled. Eventually he gathered all of the information and found it true. Kyouga also was able to save the data for such in their database. He was hoping to gain conscent from his brother to test this recipe out, and see if they could control AIDA too. Besides, Kyouga had a massive amount of dormant AIDA stored in his flash drive. All of them were fully matured by now.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Grey was already materialized into the real world. His body was kept here if he were put into a coma while in The World. He roled around in the chair and faced his brother.
    "Kyouga!" He shouted. He jumped up and ran over to him and gave him a hug.
    "I'm back now" He said. "Its been, about a year now"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 pm

"Indeed it has Grey! I've just discovered how AIDA can be completely controlled, but I require you're permission before I can do the testing." Sho said as he got right down to business. Sho was a very busy man, and had little time for his personal life. Which was why he enjoyed to work with his brother, since they could be with each other.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Grey looked at him.
    "AIDA" He said. "I hated fighting that thing last year"
    He jumped back into his chair as he typed a few things.
    "I have made this character, he has all the stats as your character does, but he goes by Muramasa, and he can be used for the testing so you don't get damaged"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Gordon arrived at the Neo Hacker's base. He stepped out of his taxi and adjusted his glasses. "Well, I'll be..." he mumbled to himself, "this place is one hell of a building!" Gordon stepped inside the main lobby and looked around. "So I'm looking for a... Mr. Grey Marian. Uh, okay?" Gordon shook his head. He remembered the instructions he received in the mail and went to the transportation area. Gordon whipped out his card and was transported to the member's room.

"Oh G-God, that was a trip and a half." Gordon said to himself half-heartedly. Noticing the two in front of him, he asked out loud, "Uh, 'scuse me! I'm looking for Mr. Grey Marian! Any help?"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 pm

"Okay, I just need the character data. I'm going to run the test offline, and if everything runs smoothly, I'll add the program to our PC's." Sho said calmly as he presented his USB drive. "I have hundreds of dormant AIDA samples on this. So the testing shouldn't be a problem." Sho added. "That would be my brother, and you are?" Sho asked the new arrival.

Last edited by Sho on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Grey looked up from the computer he was still typing on.
    "Ah, Gordon, welcome" He said as he got up. His red hair showed instantly as he raised up. "Glad you could make it" He said.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 pm

"Uhhh..." Gordon gave a dumbfounded look to Grey; either the fact that a teenager was speaking to him, or the fact that Gordon couldn't understand him set him off. "Hold on, I can't understand your jibber-jabber. I should've thought of this ahead." Gordon stated as he pulled out his pocket translator. Upon understanding that this teenager was Grey, Gordon gave out a stifled chuckle. "Okay, so you're Marian? Grey Marian? Is that right? God, what a day!" For a moment, Gordon covered his face and let out a deep sigh. "Okay, you wanna tell me what this is all about? Over the phone, you said you'd explain more of this fiasco to me when I got here."
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 pm

"Alright,
    My name is Grey Marian, I am 18 years old, I am the new owner of Hack Eternity Revised 3, I called you here to help me and my brother Kyouga stop this new threat called Mister E. who has seemed to taken full control of the AIDA we fought against last year when it arrived" He said. "I'm sorry if i'm to young though"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Gordon stared at Grey for a full minute. He turned to his translator, and looked back at Grey. Suddenly, Gordon let out a burst of laugher. "Ah ha ha! This sounds like something out of a book! You're ridiculous, kid!" Gordon wiped the tears from his eyes and put a hand on Grey's shoulder. "You ain't so bad though, and you got nerve for callin' a guy out all the way from Chicago!"

Gordon became a bit more serious afterward. "I heard about AIDA from the news, at least, I think I did. Something strange was happening on the internet or something, I dunno. Anyway, tell me, what's your plan? What do you need me to do?"
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Grey sighed as he looked at him. "I want you to join the Neo Hackers branch here in japan, and help us take down this Mister E. guy and bring peace to The World" He said. "I'll understand if you deny the request"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:24 pm

"That's a tall order you got, Mr. Marian. Real tall. Movin' to this bum of a country to save your... uh, game, is a lot to ask. Don't get me wrong: I like that game a lot, and I appreciate the plane ticket to here, but I have a lot back in Chicago that I just can't give up." Gordon replied sullenly. He adjusted his glasses and asked, "I don't s'pose you got any other branch? Maybe some volunteer program? It'd be a shame to come all this way and not have a way to help."
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:18 pm

"Gordon, if this concerns your personal items, we can easily have them shipped over here. As for payment, you will definitely make one million a year in USD. Trust me, many men and women would die just to have the opportunity that you have. As branches go, this is the only Neo Hackers center in the world. Ironically, your country's CIA often asks us for advice time to time." Sho explained to Gordon in fluent US English. One of Sho's talents was his fluent speech of English and Japanese.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Grey sighed.
    "We're setting up branches in different parts of the world. One in the US, one in China, Russia, Germany" He said. "And I'll personally pay for your trip back to Chicago"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 am

"One-one-one-one mil..." Gordon struggled to form his question. Rearing his head back, he let out a vigorous laugh. "Well, I'm sure if you can set me up with such a delicious amount of money, then I really couldn't say no, eh?" Of course, Gordon was under the assumption that Grey would have no problem whatsoever, so he turned to him and excitedly said, "Screw Chicago! Japan it is!"
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 am

Grey laughed a bit. "We'll make a set up for you to officially live here" He said.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:05 am

"'course, I'll uh... need your help getting situated here. Let's just say I know nothin' about this country except Godzilla and the tech." Gordon cracked his neck. "We can burn that bridge when we get to it. For now, tell me what you need me to do."
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:12 am

Grey stood up. "Come with me" He said walking to the back room. "This is wehre we'll discuss The World"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:30 am

"The World..." Gordon mumbled to himself. He followed Grey and continued the conversation. "Y'know, it's a corny name for a game." Gordon put his hands on his hips, puffed out his chest, and said in a jovial tone, "Hey guys, we gotta save The World!" He laughed at his own joke and asked, "Enlighten me: What's going on down there that needs saving?"
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:59 am

Grey laughed at his joke a bit. But his face grew serious.
    "The man, Mister E. is planning on doing the impossible, combining the human world with The World" He said. "Its not something to take lightly as this has happened once before, about 15 years ago when the Mad Man did the same thing"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 am

"Combining the real world with the game world?" Gordon asked, "How the hell could you manage that!?" Shortly afterward, Gordon mumbled incoherently. He then asked, "Okay, okay... so what sort of plan do you have to combat this ridiculous threat?"
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:28 am

"Thats the thing" HE said. "We can't think of anything, for now, our plan is to stop his plans in The World before he makes his plans a reality"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:33 am

"Quite incorrect my dear brother. We must fight fire with fire. In other words, we have to combine AIDA with Epitaph users on our side. While you guys were talking I just finished the testing, and I discovered that AIDA can be controlled by fusing it with an Epitaph." Sho said as he came towards the two people. "My Epitaph is Skeith, The Terror of Death. I combined him with AIDA Victor, and discovered that my PC had 0.00% of infection spreading. Also, my PC gained some special abilities as well. However, my PC isn't hacked at all." Sho explained as a demonstration appeared on-screen.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:41 am

"Epitaph? It sounds vaguely familiar." Gordon said as he turned to Sho. "Anyway, I like the sound of your plan, but what about others who are less... resilient against something like AIDA? What would happen to them?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:27 pm