Hack Dynasty RD2: RE-Invisioned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Neo Hackers Base

yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Neo Hackers Base - Page 2 Empty Re: Neo Hackers Base

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 am

"Those who are weak against AIDA, will have to be purified, and we have our machines to do that, and if we don't purify them in time, Mister E will be able to twist them into his pawns" He said.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:52 am

"That won't happen guys because I've reprogrammed the Artificially Intelligent Data Anomalies that I have in stock to coexist with it's host, and heighten the host's senses. A major benefit of being a Super PC is that you can connect to other AIDA users through a mental network. However, since we use teleportation pads to log into The World, those of us that use AIDA will gain super powers of our own. Pretty cool, huh?" Sho explained in a happy mood. Clearly, Sho was excited with this new breakthrough in Artificial Intelligence. "Oh, and don't worry; I added a very strong firewall to all of the AIDA I have on my Flash Drive." Sho added politely. It would appear that Sho was actually making everything safe for them to use, and he was a step ahead of his brother.

Last edited by Sho on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:54 am

Grey wide eyed Sho.
    "We won't be using the AIDA while we're in the world" He said. "AIDA has gotten stronger, and if you're in the presence of E, then the AIDA cells inside your character will make you go insane, I did that part of the studies myself, before I was kidnapped and what not"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:58 am

"You didn't have an Epitaph though. That's exactly why you failed brother." Sho said sharply to Grey. "Besides, what else can we do? It's not like we have 'The Eight Keys' now do we?" Sho asked him.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:00 am

So I know it said it sounded like a novel at first... Gordon thought to himself, but now it really is just an enormous, three-thousand page novel. What have I gotten myself into? "Okay, well I'll have to agree with Grey here. I definitely wouldn't want to go insane or maybe even die if there's the risk." Gordon scratched his head and stated, "Though if this E is really as tough as you say, it'd be best to have all the strength we could muster."

Gordon sharply snapped back and asked, "Eight Keys? The hell are those?"
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:08 am

Grey shook his finger at Sho. "I do have an ephitaph, its one well known" He said. "He pulled out a small DS like machine from his pocket. He flipped it open and a small screen showed up. "This is a prototype, and so far all it can do is hold it in the small machine, but, this is my ephitaph, Corbenik" He said. "I'm setting up machines that allow each person to have the ability to capture one monster to have on there team, and as they level up, so does the monster"
    He was telling info that shouldn't have been revealed at the moment.
    "Ok, back to the serious topic" He said. "It seems Mister E. has released an AIDA mosnter into Ichigatsu Town's server, one of the areas"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:18 am

"The Eight Keys is just another term for 'The Eight Phases of the Wave' mentioned in the Epitaph of Twilight. These Eight Phases are now known as Epitaphs or 'Morganna Factors'." Sho explained calmly as he wirelessly sent his AIDA back to his Flash Drive. "Only those who are chosen by an Epitaph may use their power. Both of you might be destined Epitaph users, but you have to learn how to use it." Sho explained calmly. "Thank you for proving me incorrect, Grey. I would prefer that you use it to it's full extent though. For some reason, Gordon, you remind me of Magus, The Propagation." Sho added calmly with interest.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 am

"Well, Epitaph or whatever it's supposed to be, I don't know. Don't really know what this Magus is, you'll have to explain that to me later." Gordon said sullenly, but then he turned to Grey and said in a louder and clearer tone, "Boss man here says there's a monster, and I want to kill a monster! Let's do this!"
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:33 am

Grey laughed a bit. "Then let us go to Ichigatsu town to see where its coming from" He said. He ran over and got into a telaporter, his body was then digitized into The World.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:43 am

Gordon looked at the transporter with a sickened look on his face. "That thing does not look safe. Not one bit." He walked over to the transporter while mumbling "Oh God," to himself repeatedly. Gordon took a step onto the transporter, clenched a fist, and braced himself for whatever deformations he might experience.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:44 am

Laying in front of Judas was a note.
    ~Judas, you don't have to use the transporter, if you worry for your sanity, please don't use it, this is only a prototype, and it may cause damage, if you wish, use the updated computer over by the main computer~
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:50 am

Sho quickly pulled Gordon off the teleporter. "Forgive me Gordon, but that teleporter is a prototype. Please use one of the others." Sho explained to him, hoping that he would understand his concern.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:54 am

(pre-login) "Wh-what? Oh, yeah, sure. Will do." Gordon nodded. He walked over to a different transporter and braced himself for the sequence yet again.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:07 am

Sho then went to a teleportation pad that seemed to not been used by anyone else, and was fully operational. "And now, I take the plunge..." Sho said as he disappeared from sight.

Sho soon reappeared, and he walked over to his desk as he waited for Grey to come.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 am

Gordon reappeared on the teleportation pad and shuddered. He checked his body, made sure he hadn't grown extra limbs, and took an enormous breath. "No way. No way, no how, not ever, ever, ever. I am not going on that blasted thing ever again! It's a rotten piece of crap and I oughta-!" Gordon turned and nearly kicked the pad, but decided against it.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:23 am

For some reason, Grey wasn't returning back. It took about 5 minutes before the teleporter started to work again. Coming out of it was Grey. He leaned against the wall as he sighed.
    "I'm going to begin work on those things again soon" He said. "For now, we'll use the new machines"
    He walked over to his desk and pulled out two extra machines like his own. He tossed one to Gordon and another to Sho.
    "Use these, and if we're ever separated while in the human world, we can use these to get a hold of each other" he said.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:37 am

"More gadgets?? And what's the chance that this one will kill me!?" Gordon asked. Frustrated, he walked to the teleporter out of the room. "I need a smoke, damn it." He realized, however, that he would have to take another teleporting trip to exit the room. "Son of a-!!" he shouted as he rushed towards the teleporter, all just to get it over with.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:39 am

Grey held his hand out. "Gordon, the exit is over there" He said. He pointed towards the door in the back. "And this one just holds information about the game and if you go back to Chicago, its a way to communicate with us"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:50 am

"Huh? Oh... great." Gordon gave a reserved reply. "I'll go out that door then." He walked calmly toward the door, and upon reaching the other side, belted for the exit. Gordon said to himself, "These guys are crazy, I tell ya. Crazy! Why am I doing this!?"

Gordon managed to reach the exit and paused for a minute. He lit a cigarette and began indulging himself. He thought to himself, God, this is insane. I'd love to leave, but I just can't say no to that money. Ha, if Katherine were here, I'm sure she'd scold me for wussing around like this.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:51 am

Grey sighed while he sat down at his computer.
    "I feel bad for reeling him into all this" He said. "I don't want him to get into any danger, he shouldn't have to do all this for people he just met"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 am

"Don't worry Grey, most people think it's crazy at first. All Gordon needs is just some time to accept it." Sho said after he caught his own M2D, and turned it on. "He can leave at any time, but I confirmed that he indeed is The Propagation. I'm sure he just needs to see it for himself, and accept it." Sho added as he checked up on Skeith. "Do you think that we would be able to obtain Xth Forms? I've been curious about it for some time." Sho asked and said to Grey.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:52 am

Grey nodded his head.
    "It'll take a lot of training to aquire Xth" He said calmly. "But it would be possible"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 am

"That's true for sure, but I already have two weapons that are outside of the parameters of The World. In some ways I'm a lot like the previous Terror of Death." Sho said as he contemplated on the .hackers of the past.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:50 am

Grey sighed. "That may be true, but we still have to work that into The World" He said. "We can't just have us showing up in Xth form, it'll mess up the game"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:08 am

"I understand that Grey. So, is there something that you wanted to tell me here?" Sho asked calmly. Sho knew that Xth Forms would come later, but they would really be needed in the future. In any case, Sho hoped that the Xth forms would increase Gordon's interest in their group.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:04 pm