Hack Dynasty RD2: RE-Invisioned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Neo Hackers Base

yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Neo Hackers Base - Page 3 Empty Re: Neo Hackers Base

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 am

"Its about Mister E." He said calmly. "I want to know who he is really, but his IP address is hidden"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 am

Gordon finally tossed his cigarette on the ground and put it out. With a deep breath, he said, "All right. Let's get back in there. It better work out this time." Gordon made his way through the facility and reached the area where Sho and Grey were residing. He casually walked in and nonchalantly called to them, "Yo. Sorry about that. What'd I miss?"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 am

"Is he the rogue AI?" Sho asked as he remembered reports of a rogue AI running amock. Sho thought it was his duty to show this heathen the error of his ways. "Nothing really, Gordon. We were just talking about alternate costumes called Xth Forms, and Grey was just about to tell me who Mister E really is. Mister E is the man who we are fighting against." Sho said to Gordon.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 am

"Yeah, I know about E. Grey told me." replied Gordon as he took a seat. He looked at both Grey and Sho and said, "Well, don't mind me. Go ahead and finish what you were talking about."
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:13 am

"Gordon, I'm sorry i forced this all on you at once" He said. "If you have doubts, we'll make arrangements for you to get home, I don't want you to be here against your will" He turned to face Sho.
    "Mister E. isn't a vagrant AI" He said. "I spoke to him directly before I was captured, he has a real life persona"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 am

"What were you two talking about at the time?" Sho asked Grey, hoping that there was a very good reason for E's actions. However, Sho was very curious as to why he wanted so desperately to merge the two worlds.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 am

Mister E. was once an old friend of mine, we were talking about what happened when he suddenly disapperaed, and he started talking about all this madness about fusing the two worlds" He said calmly. "I felt saddened by it but he kidnapped me and put me in that area for a year. Before I was put there, I caught a glimpse of a man, a man i've seen once before....the Mad Man"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:59 am

"I see... That just makes it more important that we find the Net Slum before they do." Sho said in a determined tone. "Let's head straight for Destroyed Holy Ground, there's no time to waste!" Sho said with great determination and a burning passion.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 am

Grey sighed. "We have to study first" He said. "They don't know of that area, and I've got it on lockdown for them cause i've studied there character designs and everything, so for awhile, they shouldn't be able to get in"
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 am

"What is there to study? We would have a better idea of what's going on if we just accessed the Net Slum. Besides, with the Net Slum, we could go to any area without having to go to another Root Town. Also, we can take our equipment beyond the systems limits there! Lastly, it's also where the Serpent of Lore is located." Sho explained in more detail than before of the Net Slum's significance. "What's more important at this time than a place that exists in the outer corners of The World?" Sho asked his brother in a pleading tone.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:16 am

Grey shrugged. "We have to study because I don't knwo where the key is, we don't even know if it is still there, and there is a way to get to net slums from here, its soemthing i'm practicing with" He said.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:21 am

"But what are we going to study, Grey?" Sho asked in a much calmer manner wondering what the alternative plan really was. In any case, Sho just wanted to increase the amount of bullets that his gun could shoot.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 am

"We'll be studying about the history of the world" He said. "That way, we can find out more about Mister E. and the Mad Man's true goals"
    He jumped up. "They have another plan, that I don't even know about" He said. "And its not about the combining of the worlds"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 am

Gordon shook his head suddenly. Seems like I nodded off for a sec there. He stood up and asked, "Okay, since Sho's got his engine started and I gotta do something..." he paused, only to let out a yawn, "then how about Sho and me head in The World to search?"
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Grey nodded his head.
    "Ok, I'll send you both there, and i'll keep you both updated as i'll be in the projector room to keep a close eye on things"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 pm

"I'm up for it. I guess I'll head for that infernal machine." Gordon said out loud. He made his way towards the teleportation pads once more to embrace another epic struggle against sudden destruction of his entirety.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:20 pm

"Grey, I have the Epitaph of Twilight on file. I'm searching for it right now... There we are." Sho said as the following appeared on his screen.

Spoiler:

"I believe that this information will be enough for you, Grey. Trust me, it was extremely difficult to find and catalog together." Sho said as he got up and walked up to the teleportation pad. "If there is anymore on the history of the world that you need to know, refer to The World's background story." Sho said as he stepped on the teleportation pad, disappearing instantly.
    yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:25 pm

"Don't strain yourselves" He said. "The teleporter just transports your minds while your bodies get transported to the room back in the back" He sighed. "When you come back, you're bodies will be transported back to here" He said.
    "Now, be careful, if anything bad happens, contact me" He said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:46 am