Hack Dynasty RD2: RE-Invisioned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Mora
Judas
ammanas
sorrow
Aquroya
yamamoto_takeshi
10 posters

Root Town Kugatsu

yamamoto_takeshi
    yamamoto_takeshi
    Admin

Root Town Kugatsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Root Town Kugatsu

Post by yamamoto_takeshi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:36 am

[Locking forum now. see you tomorrow]
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:40 am

((Pffttt, I'm still posting >_>))

ammanas hung the beanie onto one of the 'horns' of her hat as she said So... if you have ears that means.... ammanas sped down and around Jack to find his tail, the small ribbon of metal between the horns fluttering out behind her. Once found she the tail she grabbed it. Somehow the beanie didn't fall off during this.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:35 am

"Gah!" Jake yelped in surprised pain. He protested as fiercely as he could, "Don't pull on that! Hey! Hey!" all the while shaking his fists at Ammanas, trying to swat her away like a fly.
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 am

ammanas floated just out of reach, spinning around with the player to stay behind him, while still hanging onto his tail grinning widely. Why not? What use is a tail if your not going to play with it she asked, still grinning.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am

"Tails aren't for pulling, they're for keeping balance!" Jake replied in frustration as he continued to swing at Ammanas, but to no avail. Wanting his tail back where it belonged, Jake said loudly, "Let go, you!"
    ammanas
    ammanas
    Level 8

Post by ammanas Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:51 am

Her eyes widening even as her grin widened, ammanas said Ok, but remember, you asked me to! Rue Kruz! Having let go of the tail and held her hand out facing him, ammanas shot a stream of water at the player. After the spell finished, she floated up in the air and away laughing to herself. After some distance she shimmered and vanished.

ammanas has left the Field

((Just wait until I start usin the sleep spell xD))
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 am

"Gahpthhhhhhhhaa!!" Jake managed to say while being blasted with water. Falling on his seat, Jake began to shake like a cat in order to dry himself. He looked up at the sky and grumbled to himself, "Murr, stupid 'thing'. I never got my hat back either!" Jake placed his hands on top of his ears in order to attempt to conceal them once more, not realizing that his tail slumped lazily right next to him.

((You suck. You suck and I hate you. >=P))

>Jake logged out.

Last edited by Judas on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    sorrow
    sorrow
    Level 99

Post by sorrow Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:28 am

he watched all of this from hiding behind a tree, where he'd retreated. he closed his eyes and concentrated, suddenly he stepped out, looking around. he sighed slightly, and reached back with his free left hand and pulled his hood up. he then turned." where is he?" he whispers silently. he then hold sup his staff and his gate appears." randomize..." he says alloud, and then disappears.

[Sorrow has gated out]
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:59 am

Well, that was all insanely useless. But at least I'm alone again, and those obnoxious voices aren't getting in the way of the bgm. Aquroya climbed out of the tree and curled up near one further away from the Chaos Gate. She purred contentedly and fanned out her tails luxuriously. This is much better.
    sorrow
    sorrow
    Level 99

Post by sorrow Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:24 am

[Sorrow has gated in]

the strange gate opene donce more. as sorrow entered the area, the usual calm background music fell silent. the song "i'm your boogie man(techno Remix) by rob zombie began to play. the lyrics though where missing, nobody was singing. he strolled slowly through the trees,s canning the area for his target." just where is this player and how hard can he be to find?" he said frustratedly.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:30 am

Aquroya let out a slight yawn. All this sitting and doing nothing was getting tiring, but she couldn't will herself to move. She was quite comfortable where she was, and so she folded her hands at the wrists and rested her chin and eyes with a quiet purr.
    sorrow
    sorrow
    Level 99

Post by sorrow Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:34 am

he slowed as he got around the area aquroya was in. he held the staff close to him, looking around. he stopped when a tail flicked down and smacked him between the eyes. aggravated he jumps up and grabs onto the branch with one hand. when he releases he falls, the limb which had sagged a bit now goes into a brief shaking frenzy.
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 am

[Mora has gated in]

Mora walked away from the gate and sighed. "I'm so lonely here... I hope there's someone friendly in this server..."
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 am

Aquroya jerked up and hissed at Sorrow. "Hey! Watch what you're grabbing!" Her fans were in her hands automatically even though it was a root town. "I ought to rip you in two!"
    sorrow
    sorrow
    Level 99

Post by sorrow Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:55 am

he didn't look scared, in fact he looked borred." so i was wrong... it IS a player... oh well.." he sighed, leaning back against the next tree, his staff touching the base of the tree and ground. he leaned it outwards" you wouldn't have the strength to back up that threat if you worked for a year." he chuckled, his red eyes scanning her." by the way, your name isn't Neovan by any chance is it?"
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:58 am

"Neovan? Hey, now that you mention it, I think I heard of someone like that not too long ago," Aquroya said. She wasn't going to let him get away with yanking one of her tails that easily, and there was more than one way to rip someone in half. "I heard he headed to that place... where was it exactly? Oh, right- Indieglut Lugh. He said something about going to a city in the water." The water was, of course, absolutely freezing cold. The kid would seize up if he touched it, drown, and get sent back dripping wet to the root town. Whereupon she would revel in her success. "Better hurry."
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:59 am

Mora walked shyly over to the players talking. "Excuse me...?" He spoke softly. "What's um, going on here...?" He sighed. He just hoped he wasn't being too nosy.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 am

"It's nothing," Aquroya said to the new player, instantly preferring him to Sorrow. She licked a paw and washed it over one of her ears. "Nothing to do with you. I'm sorry if the noise bothered you."
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:05 am

Mora shook his head. This player seemed very nice. He smiled lightly. "Ahem, the noise is fine... But uh, first of all, the name's Mora. I'm new... I thought you'd get in a fight or something..."
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:06 am

"I've got no interest in fighting battles I can't win," Aquroya shrugged. Since the player was polite, she gave him a lick between his (adorable) kitten ears with a purr. "Welcome to [The World]."
    sorrow
    sorrow
    Level 99

Post by sorrow Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:11 am

he sighed slightly. then turned' if father hasn't gotten to him already..... why would he be that arrogant? oh well, i suppose he get's destroyed either way..." with this he turned, and walked slowly towards the chaos gate. on his way, he held up the staff and examined this." now what power did mother give me with this?"
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:13 am

Mora purred softly. "You seem strong enough... And I'd back you up Mom- I mean ma'am..." The last part slipped out as she seemed very motherly. Mora blushed with embarassment.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:21 am

Aquroya purred. What a polite boy! Not like that one at all. "No. I wouldn't ask you to risk yourself in a pointless battle. You are a new player, after all, didn't you say? You should focus on getting stronger for the time being."
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:23 am

Mora nodded slowly. "You're right... But just because you are defeated, that doesn't necessarily mean you lost... I believe it matters how much effort you put in..."
    sorrow
    sorrow
    Level 99

Post by sorrow Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:27 am

Sorrow sighed and then said." well..... gear up i suppose..." he wasn't but a few feet from them, nowhere near able to acess the chaos gate. he held the staff into the air and the usual strange, un playerlike gate out appeared around him, taking him away.

[Sorrow has gated out]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:51 am