Hack Dynasty RD2: RE-Invisioned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Mora
Judas
ammanas
sorrow
Aquroya
yamamoto_takeshi
10 posters

Root Town Kugatsu

Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Root Town Kugatsu - Page 3 Empty Re: Root Town Kugatsu

Post by Aquroya Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:29 am

Aquroya flicked her ears. I wonder if the fool's actually going to jump into that water. Now I feel a bit bad. She licked Mora between the ears again. "I know. I just get annoyed when people grab my tails is all, but that's hardly worth fighting over."
    Kellanved
    Kellanved
    Level 99

Post by Kellanved Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:32 am

Kellanved has Gated In

Kell gated in right after Sorrow left and strode away from the gate, surveying the area for an unusual player. Hackers were usually noticeable in his experience. As he walked he had his normal confident, some would say arrogant, gait. Eventually he passed what appeared to be two neko characters conversing. Thinking he might as well ask them he turned around and said Excuse me, have either of you seen an odd character running around?
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:43 am

>Jake logged in

Jake had a calm smile when he logged in. "Finally, a bit of a break." he said to himself. Jake's relaxing demeanor was wiped away in an instant after noticing the two cat characters conversing with each other. Instinctively covering his ears, Jake tried scooching to the side to avoid being noticed. He thought to himself, you've GOT to be kidding me.
    Kellanved
    Kellanved
    Level 99

Post by Kellanved Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:58 am

Kell heard a scuffling behind him. Turning he saw what appeared to be another Neko player character moving to the side, as if to escape from view. Thinking that this may be that hacker from before, Kell walked over to the tree the player was hiding behind And just what are you hiding from? Kell asked as he came into view of the player.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:06 am

Eyes widening slightly, Jake nonchalantly stated his response, "Those two." He slowly took one hand of an ear and pointed it at Aquroya and Mora. "I'm simply being cautious. Just in case." Jake whispered to Kell.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:17 am

"Hm?" Aquroya flicked her ears up. "If you mean that Sorrow kid, I just sent him on a goose chase to Indieglut Lugh- but I doubt if he went. He seems like the type to detect a lie easily. And what's wrong with us?" she spat at Jake.
    Kellanved
    Kellanved
    Level 99

Post by Kellanved Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:20 am

With a raising eyebrow, Kell glanced carefully at the other two players before he turned back and saw one of the ears sticking up. Ignoring this he asked And why exactly are you hiding from them Turning back to the other two Neko players, Kell said So there was an odd character here? Must have been more of an idiot than I thought. Thank you for your help He said before gating out.

Kellanved has Gated Out
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:23 am

Slowly wiping the spit of his face, Jake gave a frustrated look to Aquroya. "Nothing at all. I just wanted to avoid any confrontation. I try to avoid other... cat players; please don't laugh at the irony." Jake explained, in slim hopes that he wasn't about to be smacked.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 am

"I'm not sure about 'idiot', but he was rude," Aquroya said to Kell before realizing he'd gone. She flicked her tail over Jake's nose to annoy him. "Allergic?" She then wrapped one of her tails around Mora. "And I'm a fox, not a cat. Now then, Mora, did you want to take part in the event they're holding? With the ice monster?"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 4

Post by Judas Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:37 am

Yeesh... what a- Jake stopped himself from finishing that thought and was more concerned with what Aquroya said. "You're going to try the event?" Jake asked in disbelief. "That's... huh, well if you two are going, then I hope you have fun." Jake said in a nicer tone in an attempt to amend some of his carelessness.

EDIT: >Jake logged out.
    triedge
    triedge
    Level 1

Post by triedge Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 am

Tri-Edge Gates In

Tri-Edge waited until the rings around his character were gone....he looked around and saw many trees...he walked up to one of the trees sat down and layed his back agaist it....he began to think of some things...Tri-Edge let out a small sigh...

Tri-Edge Gates Out
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:13 am

Aw.... Aquroya thought as the interesting player left. I wanted his hat...

Aquroya has gated out
    Mora
    Level 3

Post by Mora Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:07 am

Mora came back to the game after a long break. "Oops... I was gone too long..." He was disappointed as he looked around the area. "That nice female player is gone... I'm done here..."

Mora has gated out
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:26 am

Aquroya has gated in

The fox woman appeared in her favorite town and went to sit beneath her usual tree. "Quiet recently..."
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:37 am

(Sho gated into the area.)

Being the demon he was, Sho was able to quickly find Aquroya before he nearly passed out. "Aquroya.... Please, help me.... I am...ill!..." he said as he blacked out before her. Sho was obviously really sick, because he was a pretty strong guy and didn't get sick easily.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:37 pm

"... And what am I supposed to do?" Aquroya mewled. She felt his forehead. Feverish. The only thing she knew how to do that she actually could in a game was to lick his forehead and hope it brought his temperature down, so she did just that.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:42 am

After a while, Sho's temperature came down. When Sho's temperature came down, a dark aura envelloped his body. Sho then matured into a fully grown young adult. "Thank you Aquroya." He said softly in a deep toned voice.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:20 am

"What the grunty!?" Aquroya was up a tree faster than one could blink.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:46 am

"Please don't be alarmed! This is only my true self." Sho explained. "Without your maternal affection, I would be deceased now." Sho added. It was true that she had saved his life and he really was greatful.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:53 pm

"O...kay then. I'm just gonna go over here, where things make a little more sense," Aquroya said, climbing up into the tree's higher limbs.
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:10 am

Sho gazed up at her. "Would you prefer that I leave? Pray tell why you fear me, fair maiden." Sho stated to Aquroya as he turned and slowly walked away from her, giving her some distance. I should meet with Noba soon. Sho thought as he awaited Aquroya's answer.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:07 am

"Well, for one, you talk weird. I'm no 'fair maiden', so you might be sight-impaired as well. And you just magically turned into a grown man. I mean, I know about editting your avatar and all, but it was still a bit of a shock!" Aquroya said. She climbed back down. "But you don't seem like a threat in any case, I guess."
    Sho
    Sho
    Level 5

Post by Sho Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:22 am

"Of course I'm not a threat to you. Anyway, I think I should find my brother and meet up with him soon." Sho said as he walked further away, eventually leaving her to herself.
    Shuko Kuroserai
    Level 3

Post by Shuko Kuroserai Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:34 am

Shuko has logged in.

"Seems like a great game... This is one of those games where if I ever missed a day playing it, I would scream." Shuko looked around at the most obvious visitors: Aquroya and Sho. While he did this, Shuko could taste the crisp, realistic, virtual air and see the detail of assorted trees and their colors. "It feels so real..." A Help Window popped up on his screen and told Shuko how to move. "Up for forward movement, down to back up, space to jump, left to turn camera, right to turn camera... It has an adequate help system..." He practices his movement and then says, "I've never felt this much energy..." Shuko walks forth towards the two and kinda nudges himself under a nearby tree. A leaf comes down and lands on Shuko's head softly.
    Aquroya
    Aquroya
    Level 7

Post by Aquroya Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 am

LEAF! Aquroya swiped at it, somewhat knocking the player in the head. Oops.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:59 am